some questions..

Hulp nodig? Hier moet je zijn! / Need help? Look in here!

Moderators: Ministerie van Binnenlandse Zaken, Ministerie van Coaching

some questions..

Postby Dutchys » Sun 27 Jan 2013, 22:22

howdy folk:

some questions:

1. how to make money myself? Not looking for gifts but besides getting a job (got one!), is there any other smart way to earn?

2. what is usefull for me to buy? Im looking to buy a grain farm or a iron mine because they dont need employees. Is this smart? Or shouldnt I buy companies? Or lvl 2's or higher ups?

3. if I completed my DO, should I keep fighting for xp and other stuff? or just wait until the next day?

4. I switched from my MU from eArmy to the PG, mostly because of the much cooler name (altough im not sure about the connection to eNL). Did I offend someone?

5. I have 12 gold. What is the best way to spend it?

6. I want a medal. How do I get one?

7. How do I get that nice avatar some people seem to have, with the Oranje Lion in the upper left corner?

8. What the percentage of non-dutch speaking members of eNL? I apologize for any and all mistakes in my writings in advance.

Thanks in advance for clarifying!
Dutchys

Re: some questions..

Postby Gwom » Sun 27 Jan 2013, 22:44

Dutchys wrote:1. how to make money myself? Not looking for gifts but besides getting a job (got one!), is there any other smart way to earn?

2. what is usefull for me to buy? Im looking to buy a grain farm or a iron mine because they dont need employees. Is this smart? Or shouldnt I buy companies? Or lvl 2's or higher ups?

3. if I completed my DO, should I keep fighting for xp and other stuff? or just wait until the next day?

4. I switched from my MU from eArmy to the PG, mostly because of the much cooler name (altough im not sure about the connection to eNL). Did I offend someone?

5. I have 12 gold. What is the best way to spend it?

6. I want a medal. How do I get one?

7. How do I get that nice avatar some people seem to have, with the Oranje Lion in the upper left corner?

8. What the percentage of non-dutch speaking members of eNL? I apologize for any and all mistakes in my writings in advance.

1. Working is the best way, but you can also sell your own food you produce if you don't use it yourself. You can also join the state commune. You get 4 Q7 weapons every day you work. Those weapons are more worth that the most salaries you get by working normal.

2. The best thing to invest in is your Training Grounds (weight room).

3. Just wait, you better save the food and weapons for the next day (and DO).

4. Nobody should by angry about that, although its smarter to stay in eArmy.

5. See point 2

6. Work and Train every day, and you get a Hardworker or Supersoldier medal.

7. Its the side bar of the military unit PG, so ask your captain.

8. I don't know... I guess something between 30% and 60%. But it could be something completely different...

If you have more questions, you can always look at [MoC] De lijst/The List

Gwom, Minister of Coaching
"We humans are alone in this world for a reason. We've murdered and butchered anything that challenged our privacy." -Dr. Robert Ford (Westworld Series)
Gwom
Ministerie van Informatie

Medals: 5
Grootofficier 1e klasse (1) Commandeur 2e klasse (1) Ridder Grootkruis (1) Officier (1)
Ridder (1)

Postby djirtsdew » Sun 27 Jan 2013, 23:48

1: Commune jobs are the best job, as they give you more weapons than you can otherwise buy.
2: The only profitable building currently is the training ground, or Q6 or Q7 weapons factories. All other buildings take very long to earn back. And since Q6 and Q7 weapons factories are almost unaffordable, the best advice is to invest in the first (and after that the second) training ground. Note that every now and then there is a 44% discount on upgrades, so if you're not in a hurry, it's best to wait for that. It's been a while since the previous one.
3: As long as you're not in division 4, experience is actually a bad thing. It makes you level up faster, so that you get to a higher division earlier. So unless the eNL really needs your assistance, stop fighting once you have finished your DO.
4: PG and the state MUs are similar in quality.
5: Collect it until there is a discount on training grounds. Then upgrade the first (and once that is at Q4 the second) training ground. See 2.
6: What medal?
In-game medals:
Work 30 days for Hard Worker,
Increase your strength by 250: Super soldier (this is why training ground upgrades are so useful, you'll get 5 gold from this more often...)
Collect bazooka parts from the DO, and after a few weeks pick a battle that is almost over where you can beat the top soldier in your division, combine the parts, and fight with your bazookas. => Battle Hero
(Each bazooka can be used 3 times, and does 10000 influence per hit, so that means 30000 influence per bazooka. If you also save your energy bars, you're sure you can use all of your bazookas)
Forum medals: See medals.php
7: See https://docs.google.com/document/d/1me6 ... piBZ4/edit
You can put a link to the image of your choice in there, behind your name. Someone will photoshop it into an avatar for you.
If you have it on your pc you can upload it to http://tinypic.com/ and you'll get some links to your picture. The one for "direct formatting" (I believe it's called) is most easy to copy-paste into the sheet.
8: I guess around 10-30%, but since the number of non-english speaking members is less than 1% (I guess) most is done in English anyway... Also the game is in English.
djirtsdew

Medals: 11
Ridder Grootkruis (1) Ridder Grootkruis (1) Ridder (1) DDay 01/12 - Silver (1)
Belgium 03/12- Silver (1) RW 05+06/12 - Silver (1) Norway 07/12 - Bronze (1) RW 12/12+01/13 - Silver (1)
Canada Airstrike - Bronze (1) Baja & Tournament - Silver (1) Croatia Airstrike - Bronze (1)

Postby Dutchys » Mon 28 Jan 2013, 10:17

I thank you both very much!
Dutchys

Postby Jasper Zuidema » Tue 29 Jan 2013, 01:09

So I can just put the image choice for an avatar on that google doc and someone is willing to edit the picture for me? How long does it typically take?
Jasper Zuidema

Postby djirtsdew » Tue 29 Jan 2013, 12:12

Jasper Zuidema wrote:So I can just put the image choice for an avatar on that google doc and someone is willing to edit the picture for me? How long does it typically take?

I guess Dutchys requested hers yesterday, and now it's already finished. So I guess typically less than a day. ;)

As is stated on the sheet, when it is done, the link you posed will be replaced by the new link, and your name will be red.

Edit: By the way: This discount on the training grounds mentioned above is now, so this is your chance to upgrade. It will probably be a few months until the next chance.
Last edited by djirtsdew on Tue 29 Jan 2013, 12:15, edited 1 time in total.
djirtsdew

Medals: 11
Ridder Grootkruis (1) Ridder Grootkruis (1) Ridder (1) DDay 01/12 - Silver (1)
Belgium 03/12- Silver (1) RW 05+06/12 - Silver (1) Norway 07/12 - Bronze (1) RW 12/12+01/13 - Silver (1)
Canada Airstrike - Bronze (1) Baja & Tournament - Silver (1) Croatia Airstrike - Bronze (1)

Postby FlorisW » Fri 03 May 2013, 14:11

Question; somehow they gave me a polish nationality... how can i change it to dutch?
FlorisW

Postby odan » Fri 03 May 2013, 14:15

you are dutch. it's just our country is occupied by the polish.
odan
Administrator

Medals: 6
Ridder Grootkruis (1) Ridder Grootkruis (1) RW 12/12+01/13 - Silver (1) Canada Airstrike - Bronze (1)
Baja & Tournament - Silver (1) Croatia Airstrike - Silver (1)

Postby FlorisW » Fri 03 May 2013, 14:20

neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :(
Revolutie :)
FlorisW

Postby van Spijck » Fri 03 May 2013, 21:59

FlorisW wrote:neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :(
Revolutie :)

Times are changing; last night Saxony was liberated, which cuts off the pink supplylines. Today the German Congress refused to NE ze pink. Sunday morning around 10 O'clock the poles will attack Germany, this might be a very good chance for us to try and liberate a region.
van Spijck

Medals: 10
Ridder Grootkruis (1) Ridder Grootkruis (1) DDay 01/12 - Bronze (1) Belgium 03/12- Gold (1)
RW 05+06/12 - Gold (1) Norway 07/12 - Gold (1) RW 12/12+01/13 - Gold (1) Canada Airstrike - Gold (1)
Baja & Tournament - Silver (1) 1 x participant RL meetings (1)

Next

Return to Help