PP from quarter energy

Hulp nodig? Hier moet je zijn! / Need help? Look in here!

Moderators: Ministerie van Binnenlandse Zaken, Ministerie van Coaching

PP from quarter energy

Postby Starac202 » Mon 02 Nov 2015, 17:22

In the current event Headless Horror, completing missions 7 and 8 award PP from half energy and PP from quarter energy respectively.

I was making some calculations and I certainly didn’t receive 4 PP from 1 energy. Or did I misinterpret the awards?

Although due to a lack of sleep, I’m sometimes even unable to divide 4 by 2. o.0

Btw. I’m alone (not lonely) and there is nobody to share the household tasks with, which means that playing fanatically, as I sometimes do, reflects negatively on my well-being.
Dutch-Serbian Guardian | Reconnaissance Platoon | Command Company KMar | Regiment 1 | DAF 8-)
International Security | Serbian Defence International
Starac202

Re: PP from quarter energy

Postby Trannsvaal » Mon 02 Nov 2015, 17:39

Well it is 1PP of respectively 2 and 4 energy. Not the other way around.
Trannsvaal
Parlementsvoorzitter

Medals: 5
Ridder Grootkruis (1) Ridder Grootkruis (1) Canada Airstrike - Gold (1) Baja & Tournament - Silver (1)
Croatia Airstrike - Gold (1)

Postby Gwom » Mon 02 Nov 2015, 17:40

PP from half energy means if you have 100 energy you get 50 pp, quarter you get 25 PP etc.
I got severely f*cked by that since I had almost no energy left when completing the mission...
"We humans are alone in this world for a reason. We've murdered and butchered anything that challenged our privacy." -Dr. Robert Ford (Westworld Series)
Gwom
Ministerie van Informatie

Medals: 5
Grootofficier 1e klasse (1) Commandeur 2e klasse (1) Ridder Grootkruis (1) Officier (1)
Ridder (1)

Postby Starac202 » Mon 02 Nov 2015, 18:15

Well, I did misinterpret the awards. I presumed that for the rest of the event I’ll receive 4 times more PP’s, although it’s was not defined properly.

Was that only applicable during the missions 7 and 8? I guess so.

I should have kept 30 gold and 30 energy bars from mission 12, all wasted. :cry:
Dutch-Serbian Guardian | Reconnaissance Platoon | Command Company KMar | Regiment 1 | DAF 8-)
International Security | Serbian Defence International
Starac202

Return to Help