[tutorial]HELP I don't know what company I should buy

Hulp nodig? Hier moet je zijn! / Need help? Look in here!

Moderators: Ministerie van Binnenlandse Zaken, Ministerie van Coaching

[tutorial]HELP I don't know what company I should buy

Postby shadowukcs » Tue 24 May 2011, 21:14

Do the following order and you'll be fine

1) save 35G and buy up a hunting lodge
2) start working in this hunting lodge and hire employees, then sell your raws for profit
3) save 10G and buy a Q1 food company. Start producing Q1 food for self production and sell the FRM overproduction. You will now make 200 hp/day
4) upgrade Q1 to Q2 for 20G. Ditto as above. You will now make 400 hp/day
5) upgrade Q2 to Q3 for 50G. You will now make 600 hp/day and will be fully self supplying in therms of your daily hp cap

6)From here on you got a choice

-either you go for Q5 food
or
-repeat cycle above but then with WRM.

Tips
in therms of raw materials:
ONLY buy a Hunting lodge for FRM or a Rubber plantation for WRM. All the other raw companies are a waste of your gold
Last edited by shadowukcs on Tue 24 May 2011, 21:15, edited 1 time in total.
meh
shadowukcs

Re: [tutorial]HELP I don't know what company I should buy

Postby Jofroi » Wed 25 May 2011, 06:00

I disagree.

If you consider to work as a company manager, 2 fishery (2x10 gold) cost less, and is almost as efficient (5Q1 food more...) than a hunting lodge. (and in some countries Q4 are even cheaper than Q3).

What you have to take into account is the limitating factor. For rich and old people, the limitating factor is the wellness used. For the newcomers, it's the cash. So I'd advice to take lower cost companies on a first time, to save money (and even if you consider that you need a land, it's still cheaper).
Member Of the Translator Team
Former RAW Ministry State Secretary
Jofroi

Postby Boklevski » Wed 25 May 2011, 08:16

Jofroi has a point (although my limiting factors are both the wellness cap ánd the cash :P).

The plan sounds very easy; but 35 G + 10 G + 20 G + 50 G = 115 GOLD is quite a lot.
I'd say the admins have changed this game already about 5 times before starters (excluding MasterCard users) get that GOLD.

The current actions of the admins make any long term plan bad.
Last edited by Boklevski on Wed 25 May 2011, 08:17, edited 1 time in total.
Boklevski,

Former UNL Citizen, UNL Elite Soldier, UNL Congress Member and UNL Minister of Finances.
Boklevski

Postby shadowukcs » Wed 25 May 2011, 10:13

Jofroi wrote:I disagree.

If you consider to work as a company manager, 2 fishery (2x10 gold) cost less, and is almost as efficient (5Q1 food more...) than a hunting lodge. (and in some countries Q4 are even cheaper than Q3).

What you have to take into account is the limitating factor. For rich and old people, the limitating factor is the wellness used. For the newcomers, it's the cash. So I'd advice to take lower cost companies on a first time, to save money (and even if you consider that you need a land, it's still cheaper).

You lose extra hp with this + you lose 5G worth of land with every fishery you buy AND you lose the chance of being able to hire employees. Lets face it, everyone who owns companies wants to maximize his profit. You don't buy a Hunting lodge to self supply. You buy a hunting lodge because you want to be a company owner.

Also, 2 fisheries costs 30G (you have to take in account 5G land price). 1 hunting lodge 40G (also incl land). 2 fisheries doesn't allow you to hire employees where a hunting lodge does. If you buy a hunting lodge and you hire 5 to 10 employees, you'll have earned back that extra 10G in a matter of weeks (probably even less)

When you start earning more money, you'll see that those fisheries are only in your way, don't really have much use anymore and take in landspace.

Imo Fisheries are for short-sighted ppl who only think of their short therm goals rather than a long therm profit. The 10G difference between 2 fisheries and a hunting lodge is something you'll earn back in no time once you hire employees.
meh
shadowukcs

Postby Jofroi » Thu 26 May 2011, 06:38

5G of land? It's 2 gold in eBelgium. And anyway you can dissolve your company later if you want to upgrade it (it "cost" 5 gold, but you won't have to buy a new land).

And personally, I've 4 Q3 companies where I work in daily. I'm waiting to have more gold to be able to upgrade it. That's not a waste as it increase the working skill. Which is interesting specially for low levels.

And think about that:

With 1 fishery and 1 Q1 gold company, you can already make bread. Even with your land, it would cost 30 gold overall to make bread. This is far less than 115 gold and thus the newcomers will be able to work faster.
Member Of the Translator Team
Former RAW Ministry State Secretary
Jofroi

Return to Help