[BUG] Can't find wars while in NL? Look here

Hulp nodig? Hier moet je zijn! / Need help? Look in here!

Moderators: Ministerie van Binnenlandse Zaken, Ministerie van Coaching

[BUG] Can't find wars while in NL? Look here

Postby Revvenge » Fri 03 Jun 2011, 13:08

Since yesterday it seems that, at least for me, the wars of our ally USA don't show up on the main page. This way it may seem there's nothing to do, but there usually is. The way to find these wars is a bit annoying to do, but reasonably easy. On the left side of your screen you find your avatar, citizen name, level and experience bar as well as your nationality. Click on that Dutch flag to reach the page of the eNetherlands. You will be at the Social tab, but you need the Military tab, so click on that. In Active Wars in the Netherlands you'll see the USA - Spain war. Click on Details for that war. You'll see all their battlefronts in history, the top most being the most recent. If that's being fought right now, you can click join on the American side and fight.

I'm not sure why they don't show on the main page, but this is a way to still fight in them. You can find the battles between Spain and the US here: http://www.erepublik.com/en/wars/show/4480 (this is the page from where you can join the US. The route to this page is explained above, in case this bug persists while we have a new MPP).
Revvenge

Medals: 3
Poland 05/11 - Bronze (1) RW 05+06/12 - Silver (1) Norway 07/12 - Silver (1)

Re: [BUG] Can't find wars while in NL? Look here

Postby Jofroi » Sat 04 Jun 2011, 06:27

We had that also a couple of weeks ago in eBelgium.

I think that the CP must settle it as campaign of the day, not sure.
Member Of the Translator Team
Former RAW Ministry State Secretary
Jofroi

Postby DarrylA » Sat 04 Jun 2011, 15:52

You can see them again.
DarrylA

Postby Daniel Parker » Sat 04 Jun 2011, 19:50

D-o-A wrote:You can see them again.

partly only... untill I set a capaign of the day the new russian battles weren't visible
Last edited by Daniel Parker on Sat 04 Jun 2011, 19:50, edited 1 time in total.
“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.”
Daniel Parker

Medals: 8
Commandeur 1e klasse (1) Ridder Grootkruis (1) Commandeur (1) Poland 05/11 - Bronze (1)
Belgium 03/12- Bronze (1) Baja & Tournament - Silver (1) Recruitment medal - 20 (1) 1 x participant RL meetings (1)

Return to Help