Forum registratie bonus / Forum registration reward

Hulp nodig? Hier moet je zijn! / Need help? Look in here!

Moderators: Ministerie van Binnenlandse Zaken, Ministerie van Coaching

Re: Forum registratie bonus / Forum registration reward

Postby Gwom » Wed 18 Apr 2018, 13:14

Kara.Thrace wrote:
well 2 days late but still here :)


You have successfully donated 50 NLG. If the user accepts, the amount will appear shortly in the citizen account.

There you go! /thumbs
Next 50 will be ready for you on the 16th of May
"We humans are alone in this world for a reason. We've murdered and butchered anything that challenged our privacy." -Dr. Robert Ford (Westworld Series)
User avatar
Gwom
 
Posts: 860
Joined: Sun 20 May 2012, 20:57
Location: Gelderland (The Netherlands)
Medals: 3
Grootofficier 1e klasse (1) Ridder Grootkruis (1) Officier (1)

PostThis post was deleted by Gwom on Wed 18 Apr 2018, 13:16.
Reason: double post

Re: Forum registratie bonus / Forum registration reward

Postby rikdegraaff » Tue 12 Jun 2018, 04:57

Nieuw account, oude moet weg.

LoudRex // https://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/9383308

PS. Kan iemand mijn forumnaam ook even veranderen in LoudRex? ? ? ? Thnx!! /worship
User avatar
rikdegraaff
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon 07 May 2012, 10:12
Location: Eastern Netherlands, Arnhem

Re: Forum registratie bonus / Forum registration reward

Postby odan » Tue 12 Jun 2018, 08:48

rikdegraaff wrote:Nieuw account, oude moet weg.

LoudRex // https://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/9383308

PS. Kan iemand mijn forumnaam ook even veranderen in LoudRex? ? ? ? Thnx!! /worship


a. why would you start a new account?
b. since your new account is still "active" (even though it is dead) it would be considered multieing.
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
odan
Administrator
 
Posts: 4494
Joined: Sat 25 Jul 2009, 15:15
Location: Eanske
Medals: 7
Ridder Grootkruis (1) Ridder Grootkruis (1) Eresabel (1) RW 12/12+01/13 - Silver (1)
Canada Airstrike - Bronze (1) Baja & Tournament - Silver (1) Croatia Airstrike - Silver (1)

Re: Forum registratie bonus / Forum registration reward

Postby Dirk.Benedict » Tue 12 Jun 2018, 13:01

User avatar
Dirk.Benedict
Congreslid
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Tue 12 Jun 2018, 12:56

Re: Forum registratie bonus / Forum registration reward

Postby rikdegraaff » Tue 12 Jun 2018, 16:23

odan wrote:
rikdegraaff wrote:Nieuw account, oude moet weg.

LoudRex // https://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/9383308

PS. Kan iemand mijn forumnaam ook even veranderen in LoudRex? ? ? ? Thnx!! /worship


a. why would you start a new account?
b. since your new account is still "active" (even though it is dead) it would be considered multieing.

a> No account info anymore.
b> Ohoh that was not my intention, how do I delete an account.
I could not find it on eRep... :cry:
User avatar
rikdegraaff
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon 07 May 2012, 10:12
Location: Eastern Netherlands, Arnhem

Re: Forum registratie bonus / Forum registration reward

Postby odan » Tue 12 Jun 2018, 16:39

rikdegraaff wrote:
odan wrote:
rikdegraaff wrote:Nieuw account, oude moet weg.

LoudRex // https://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/9383308

PS. Kan iemand mijn forumnaam ook even veranderen in LoudRex? ? ? ? Thnx!! /worship


a. why would you start a new account?
b. since your new account is still "active" (even though it is dead) it would be considered multieing.

a> No account info anymore.
b> Ohoh that was not my intention, how do I delete an account.
I could not find it on eRep... :cry:


a. you can just request a password reset.
b. with the ticket system in-game.
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
odan
Administrator
 
Posts: 4494
Joined: Sat 25 Jul 2009, 15:15
Location: Eanske
Medals: 7
Ridder Grootkruis (1) Ridder Grootkruis (1) Eresabel (1) RW 12/12+01/13 - Silver (1)
Canada Airstrike - Bronze (1) Baja & Tournament - Silver (1) Croatia Airstrike - Silver (1)

Re: Forum registratie bonus / Forum registration reward

Postby rikdegraaff » Tue 12 Jun 2018, 18:23

odan wrote:a. you can just request a password reset.
b. with the ticket system in-game.


Thanks, I've created a ticket in-game with the request to delete my second (newly made) acc.
User avatar
rikdegraaff
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon 07 May 2012, 10:12
Location: Eastern Netherlands, Arnhem

Re: Forum registratie bonus / Forum registration reward

Postby Gwom » Tue 12 Jun 2018, 19:14



You have successfully donated 100 NLG. If the user accepts, the amount will appear shortly in the citizen account.
Welcome on the Forum!
"We humans are alone in this world for a reason. We've murdered and butchered anything that challenged our privacy." -Dr. Robert Ford (Westworld Series)
User avatar
Gwom
 
Posts: 860
Joined: Sun 20 May 2012, 20:57
Location: Gelderland (The Netherlands)
Medals: 3
Grootofficier 1e klasse (1) Ridder Grootkruis (1) Officier (1)

Re: Forum registratie bonus / Forum registration reward

Postby Gwom » Tue 12 Jun 2018, 19:19

rikdegraaff wrote:Nieuw account, oude moet weg.

LoudRex // https://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/9383308

PS. Kan iemand mijn forumnaam ook even veranderen in LoudRex? ? ? ? Thnx!! /worship


Je hebt de Forum registratie bonus al een keer aangevraagd, en deze is toen ook uitgekeerd:
Image

Aangezien je hetzelfde eRepublik en hetzelfde Forum account weer gebruikt ga ik de bonus niet nog een keer uitdelen...
Maar goed om te zien dat je terug bent! /thumbs
"We humans are alone in this world for a reason. We've murdered and butchered anything that challenged our privacy." -Dr. Robert Ford (Westworld Series)
User avatar
Gwom
 
Posts: 860
Joined: Sun 20 May 2012, 20:57
Location: Gelderland (The Netherlands)
Medals: 3
Grootofficier 1e klasse (1) Ridder Grootkruis (1) Officier (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Help

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests