[Iron & Wine] Fly with Iron & Wine to the next level...

http://www.erepublik.com/en/party/iron-and-wine-3659/1

Moderator: Mods I&W

[Iron & Wine] Fly with Iron & Wine to the next level...

Postby Daniel Parker » Sat 24 May 2014, 18:26

Original here

(Note this entire article is mainly written by speech aided textwriter, mistakes entirely unintentional)
I&W is on the next level shit baby. We promised you jetpacks ages ago, we'll deliver in the end.

This month we have Congress elections again. Together we will continue the path we set sail forth. I sincerely hope cooperation between parties stays open and communicative. Last months where good our country. This month as the smallest biggest party, we continue to cooperate with BG and DRP. My own Seat Will be for the BG party, so my vote is theirs.

Daniel Parker yesterday in Congress

I do want to clear the air about one thing, even the best aren't flawless. I myself didn't follow procedures accordingly and started a impeachment procedure just to make a political statement. I said it then, and I'll say it now: I sincerely apologize. I’d like to stress that Communication is key in all political aspects between fellow parties may that be in Congress or government.
Note to self: don't start job you can't finish.

stupid computers tablets

This month I did find time to make another activity report and place candidacies accordingly. It's important to me that this remains an open forum for all.
Activity on the national forums:

...Result in our final list:
Notes: I switched seats with Marnix due two is promised renewed activity. I will vote as promised for interests of the BG party.

On foreign Affairs:
we are Partners of our occupiers Poland. And hopefully join Aurora soon. Norway will probably remain an adversary as long as MDR remains an influential power there. Ties with other neighbors will remain stronger then ever.

On finance:
expenses have gone up since the war this is all-natural. Balancing the budget is important but our country has ample reserves. A new Tax-mix might help nevertheless, however not at the cost of new players/ Young producers.

On education:
remains an important part of our community. We should keep investing in this, formation of a single military unit Will surely help. Under the military units must oblige to the ministry of education and help new players become smarter stronger and more active.

On law:
lawbook remains a mess, lot of holes are being poked in it. Even by me! We support the formation of a National committee to correct old mistakes, and make it more coherent.

Information and fun:
the war with Norway brought us A lot of fun and activity, since this seems to be coming to an end we must find new ways to stay active and entertained.

On Congress:
Congress has been spread out evenly to all parties the last months. This is better then accumulated Power to a single party, however this also made become stale and unenticing. Debate is important, open and fair Communication must be fostered for its own sake.

On government:
it's hard to find proactive players. Even myself and other active party members find it difficult to make Time. Therefore it's important to not consolidate experience into single players, but to use a procedural approach which could easily be transferred to newer players.

On kingdom:
we deny the existence of any kingdom, especially kordaks. There's only one true king: kixtart. And one benevolent dictator: Garmr.

Daniel Parker
Party President of Iron & Wine
Ferrum et Vinum: Sit licet et ferro, non ferro, non potest. In vino veritas!

“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.”
Daniel Parker

Medals: 8
Commandeur 1e klasse (1) Ridder Grootkruis (1) Commandeur (1) Poland 05/11 - Bronze (1)
Belgium 03/12- Bronze (1) Baja & Tournament - Silver (1) Recruitment medal - 20 (1) 1 x participant RL meetings (1)

Re: [Iron & Wine] Fly with Iron & Wine to the next level...

Postby Val3s » Sat 24 May 2014, 18:40

Val3s4Congress
tbh its too bad that the score is based on forum comments :(
Dutch Mofa Jul'12
Val3s

Medals: 3
Poland 05/11 - Bronze (1) RW 05+06/12 - Silver (1) Canada A.S. - Participated (1)

Postby Maraea » Sat 24 May 2014, 23:04

Val3s wrote:Val3s4Congress

True! ;)

I haven't had much time to mingle yet.
Maraea

Postby Daniel Parker » Sun 25 May 2014, 13:59

Maraea wrote:
Val3s wrote:Val3s4Congress

True! ;)

I haven't had much time to mingle yet.

it,s pretty hard to retreeive objective facts about activity. Last time I sent a reply PM, I could do that again. New players or returning players do get a handicap . If this is fair enough we can debate about. Howver, we are the only party to have an open approach on coongress activity. And seeing you two here talking about it does prove to me that this strategy does work. Do help me out in finding a fair balance between new and old active players. I'm always open to suggestions.
“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.”
Daniel Parker

Medals: 8
Commandeur 1e klasse (1) Ridder Grootkruis (1) Commandeur (1) Poland 05/11 - Bronze (1)
Belgium 03/12- Bronze (1) Baja & Tournament - Silver (1) Recruitment medal - 20 (1) 1 x participant RL meetings (1)

PostThis post was deleted by Heikanu on Mon 08 Jun 2015, 23:31.

Return to Iron & Wine